Original source 
Summary ( 05 – This rascal is really diligent)
- They completed the signing of their contract.
- On their first night married, she began ordering new furniture: a bed, a chair…
- Still shocked at how she quickly got married, she fell asleep
- The next morning, she was awoken by the sound of Min Cheol cooking in the kitchen. He offered to make her something to eat.
- As she fantasised about the food, she watched him throw chicken breast into the blender.
- “It can’t be a shake, in the morning” she thought.
- It was definitely in chicken smoothie.🙊🙊
- Apparently she didn’t like how fishy it tasted, so she hoped that there was going to be more to the breakfast.
- There was.
- He handed her a protein bar.
- She smacked it on the ground out of disbelief.
- After going on a rant about how lack luster his breakfast was, she remembered that she meet him eating a chicken breast.
- She opened the fridge, in hopes of something more edible, but only found sweet potatoes, mineral water and chicken breast
- At that moment, she apologised to her mom about her being picky in her food choices
- He went to work after informing her that she could go out to a nearby restaurant to eat.
- She waved him goodbye, which made him flustered.
- Once he stepped out, she was excited about finally being alone and planned to only have fun
- A man in a car is seen waiting and Min Cheol knocks at his car window.
- 요놈, you small thing, this fellow, you rascal
- 부지런하다, diligent, industrious ,hard worker,hard-working
- 맞이하다, receive, accept,to experience
- 구매, purchase, buying
- 완료하다, to complete
- 얼추, approximately,almost, roughly
- 본격적, full-scale, genuine, real, earnest, serious, standard, full-fledged.
- 짐 정리, to unpack, to organize luggage
- 가구, furniture
- 이불, bedclothes, blanket
- 푹신하다,plushy, soft
- 감상하다, to appreciate
- 비려. fishy
- 치사하다, thank, appreciate,praise, compliment
- 고구마, sweet potato, yam
- 생수, mineral water, natural water
- 닭가슴살,chicken breast
- 반찬 투정. to complain about food
- 구박하다, be hard on, ill-treat, molest
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.