Original source 
Summary ( 10 – Let’s do it)
Housewarming party ?
- Cheol tells Ji a that his coworkers playfully asked that he hosted a housewarming party, while they were congratulating him for his marriage.
- He states that since they asked jokingly, she could take her time to think on it. No pressure.
- “Let’s do it” Ji ah exclaimed.
- Cheol is suspicious about her hasty answer, so he asked for the reason.
- She simply said “Just cause.”.
- However, she is just doing it because she hates Cheol.
- Apparently, she wants to get back at him for making fun of her “meowing”.
- Cheol nervously tries to convince her to think more on it but she insists even further.
- She teases that he simply doesn’t want to host his coworkers, which is why he is acting like that.
- She was right.
- On his way out, she waves him goodbye and he turns to smile back at her.
- That was not the reaction mischievous Ji ah was expecting.
Two hours later
- She is starting to regret her decision, after hours of struggling with the cooking while receiving instructions from her mom on the phone.
- Cheol and his co-workers arrive.
- She awkwardly greets them and welcomes them in, where she leads them to a table filled with food.
Now sis, you know you ain’t cook all dat!
- Even Cheol is dumbfounded.
- After the meal, Choi and Miss So go clear up the dishes. Choi asks her if she is now convinced about Cheol’s relationship.
- Still, So had made a request to Choi, which he said he’ll do.
I wonder what the request was ?
- 집들이, housewarming party
- 강제, coercion, force
- 자율, self-control, self-restraint
- 참석, attendance
- 억지로, reluctantly, forcibly
- 친지, close friend
- 지인, acquaintance
- 풍습, manners and customs
- 필수, essentials, requirements, necessities, a must
- 되도록이면, if possible
- 건방지다, arrogant, impertinent, saucy
- 쌤통이다, Serves you right, You had it coming!
- 차분하게, smoothly
- 정상, normality, normalcy
- 관찰 일기 , observation diary
- 효울, efficiency
- 친환경, being eco-friendly
- 의외로, unexpectedly
- 강하게, severely, strongly, hard
- 밀어붙이다, push ahead
- 군소리, nonsense
- 토대, foundation
- 완료, completion
- 핑계를 대다, make[give] an excuse
- 도망치다, escape, make off, flee
- 속다, be deceived
- 간장, soy sauce
- 참기름, sesame oil
- 마늘, garlic
- 액젓, fish sauce
- 갈비, ribs
- 압력솥, pressure cooker
- 국물, soup
- 뱉다. spit,give back, return, speak thoughtlessly
- 차리다, set the table
- 상다리, table leg
- 부러지다, break, be broken, fracture
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.