Original source 
Summary ( 11- But there was nothing wrong with what I said…)
- Mr. Choi reads the first request, which was obviously made by Soo-yeon.
- “Both of you, kiss”
- However, Mr.Choi feels awkward, so he attempts to skip that request.
- Min-Cheol whispers to Ji ah, asks her if she was comfortable with the current scenario.
- She responds very optimistically. Moreover, they are technically married on paper and had promised each other to do their best to feign happily married.
- In the meantime Choi reads the next request.
- “When and where did you propose ? “.
- Choi adds that they also have the option to drink a cup of beer, if they aren’t okay with answering the question.
- “Okay, so time for countdown; 3, 2, …”
- In the midst of the suspense, Ji ah thought to herself “Did Min Cheol even propose to me?” .
- Realizing that there wasn’t such a case, she decides to just drink away.
- “While eating chicken breast in the smoking area, this person suddenly proposed to me” said Cheol while pointing at Ji ah.
- Everyone was shocked and demanded that Ji ah confirms if what he said was true.
- Ji ah picked up the punishment and drank.
- She refused to confirm.
- After surviving the burn from the drink, she stares at Cheol mischievously, planning to deal with him after the dinner.
- “When did you both have your first kiss?” Choi asks the following question excitingly.
- As she tried to recollect their first kiss, she remembers that they never really had one, since she threatened to kill him if he kissed her.
- “3, 2,….”
- “5 years old at the nursery. ” Cheol responds.
- Everyone was so ecstatic at the thought of them being childhood friends.
- Ji ah exclaims that she doesn’t know what he was talking about.
- Cheol surprised that she didn’t remembers, reminds her of her nickname at the nursery.
- “Kissing ghost”.
- Apparently she was that kid that kissed anyone and everyone.
- After the eventful dinner, the coworkers bid their goodbyes and leave.
- In the car on their way home, Choi asks Soo-yeon, if she was now convinced about Cheol’s marriage.
- She accepts reality and decided to move on.
- 민감하다,be susceptible, be sensitive
- 서류상으로, on paper
- 융통성 있게 , to be flexible
- 부서, department, division
- 대리님, assistant manager
- 살짝, easily, effortlessly,slightly, lightly
- 곤란하다, difficult, embarrassing, awkward
- 벌주,the wine forced on ((a person)) to drink as punishment
- 흡연장, smoking area
- 닭가슴살,Chicken breast
- 화끈하다, unhesitating, without reserve, unhindered, outspoken, burning, glowing
- 강력한, intensive
- 악물다, shut one’s teeth, set one’s teeth
- 이를 악물다, clench[gnaw/bite] one’s teeth
- 어린이집, nursery
- 소꿉친구,childhood friend
- 별명, nickname
- 수상쩍다, suspicious
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.