Original source 
Summary ( 13- Talked all that crap and fell on my back )
If still within 3 seconds, it is invalid ….
- Everyone stared at the beautiful scene created my Cheol and Ji ah.
- Cheol slowly pulls her away and drops her,because she jumped on him and stayed there.
- Ji ah dashes away out of embarrassment and returns to tell him this.
- “Remember that thing in school? Anything that hasn’t gone over 3 seconds, can be forgotten and we act like it never happened. Let’s do that.”
- Then she runs away just to smoke.
- She worries about how she would look at him in the face .
- Cheol walks up to her, scolds her for smoking and they both went to get some snacks.
He really took my words seriously…
- He actually pretended like nothing happened.
- As she thought about how sad it was that they just skipped over their first kiss, like it was nothing, Cheol stopped, pulled his glasses and said:
- “Ji ah, you know, that kiss lasted over 3 seconds. If I remember correctly, it lasted 5 seconds. So what I want to say is, how about we make this our first kiss ? You know we…”
- Ji ah got lost in her thought while he rambled on and on about their earlier discussions.
- For some reason, after a month of marriage, Ji ah leaves .
- The reason, she got tired of Cheol.
- Apparently, she moved to her sister’s marital home.
What is going on ???
- 자빠지다, fall on one’s back, fall sideways , lay oneself down, fall sideways
- 옅은, shallow,superficial,low
- 취소, cancellation
- 땅, ground, land, territory, land, town
- 주워 먹다, pick up and eat, grab a bite to eat
- 부딪치다, hit, bump, crash
- 주니어, Junior
- 음료, drink, water, soda
- 처먹다, eat voraciously
- 유난을 떨다, make a big deal (out of), make a mountain out of a molehill
- 고작, at most, at best
- 서운하다, sorry, remorseful
- 의논하다, discuss
- 이왕, already, now that, since
- 그리하야, Thus
- 가출을 선언하다,declare leaving home
- 가출사유, Reason for running away
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Naver Korean English Dictionary