Original source 
Summary ( 14- Perfect timing.)
What was the reason ?
- Ji ah’s younger sister and her brother-in-law along with their two kids, dishevelled, stare and wonder why Ji ah is at their house.
- So basically, Ji ah came to the conclusion to leave the house because of how awkward she felt after Cheol acted like that kiss did not happen.
- However she decided to go to her sister’s home after weighing her options.
- She opted out of going to her parent’s house because it was far and if she went, she wouldn’t be as free.
- Friends? she has no friends. As she focus only on work after 25 and barely socialised.
- Furthermore, since she was the one who set up her sister and her brother-in-law, she felt they would welcome her because they “owed”her.
Of course I am only here because of my nieces and nephews…
- The sister asks Ji ah for the reason behind her visit.
- Ji ah says she just wanted to see her sister, her nephews, her niece, etc.
- Her sister was touched sarcastically by how her older sister was considerate about her family and says “perfect timing!”.
- Why ? since her sister is at home now, she finally has the chance to go out with her husband and not worry about the kids.
- She thanks Ji ah for babysitting as she leaves the house with her husband.
- On the other hand, Ji ah feels scammed and punished.
2 hours later
- After two hours of baby sitting, she is exhausted and done.
- She finally realises the greatness of parents.
- As the kids demand she plays with them more, the door bell rings.
- She wonders whether it is a delivery.
- Ji ah opens the door and there standing was Cheol holding a box.
- She slams the door close, worrying about why he was there, while Cheol kept knocking at the door and calling her name.
- 제부, brother-in-law
- 결론에 도달하다, arrive at a conclusion,come to a conclusion
- 회, round, edition
- 정상회담,summit (meeting), conference
- 회의, meeting, conference
- 열리다, open, be unlocked, unlock ,be held, take place
- 짚다, use, push against,pinpoint, hit
- 화면, picture, image,image, screen, monitor
- 발생, occurrence, outbreak
- 참고로,for reference,for one´s information
- 주목하다, watch, pay attention
- 무신경하다, insensitive,insensible, indifferent
- 동의하다, agree, approve
- 진행하다, progress, proceed
- 떨어져 지내다, to live away, to take some time away, to be away
- 본가, original home,parents’ home
- 그나마, nevertheless, still ,and that, at that, even that
- 따지자면, In terms of ~, based on ~, when it comes to ~
- 사태, situation, state,avalanche, landslide
- 주범,culprit, main perpetrator
- 결정적으로, decisively,definitely, conclusively
- 빚이 있다, be in debt,owe
- A는 B에게 빚이 있다, A is indebted to B
- 다름 아닌,none other than
- 틈틈히, from time to time, whenever
- 강력하게, heavy , powerful , forcefully
- 밀어주다, help, support, back,support
- 황금, gold
- 황금 같은 주말, a precious weekend
- 가정 교육, home discipline
- 살살하다, wily, tricky, cunning, sly, crafty, scheming, delicate, precarious, dangerous
- 조카, nephew, niece
- 울, our
- 활기, vitality, energy, life
- 차분하다, calm
- 끔찍하다, extremely,horrible, gruesome, devoted, ardent
- 호칭, name, title, address
- 개봉하다, release, be coming soon
- 형부, brother-in-law
- 버릇이 있다, have a disposition to~ , have a way of~ ,have a mannerism of ~, apt to ~, tend to ~
- 일이 터지다, something happens explosively
- 숨다. to hide
- 급발진 해, to accelerate, to rush, to get worked up
- 들이받다, run[bump] against, butt, gore
- 도망치다, escape, make off, flee
- 만만하다, easy, generous, enough
- 대피하다, evacuate, take shelter
- 뒷자리, backseat
- 깔다, lay out, spread,display
- 감동, strong feelings, strong impression, deep emotion
- 양심, conscience
- 맘 편히, comfortably
- 오붓하게, cozy ,comfortable
- 약삭빠르다, shrewd, clever
- 사정, situation, circumstances
- 뻔히, obviously
- 눈치채다, become aware of [that], be conscious [suspicious] of, suspect, sense, get wind [scent] of, smell, take hint of, get wise to.
- 벌을 받다, get punishment
- 위대함, great
- 이모 ,aunt
- 택배, parcel delivery service, home-delivery service
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.