Original source 
Summary ( 15- I don’t remember)
- Ji ah is still wondering how Cheol figured out where she was and thinks he might have used a tracking device.
- However , one of the kids mentioned that their mum sent them a picture and told them to open the door for the man in the image.
- Additionally, that he was going to bring something yummy for them.
- So that is how he found out.
- They both sat down, while the kids devour their gift from their uncle.
- Ji ah asks Cheol how he found her and why he came.
- He says that his sister-in-law called and told him to quickly take Ji ah back home.
- They both exchanged a few words and Cheol then reminded her of their 5th rule:
- “If there is a problem, communicate”.
- Cheol finally asks her why she is so angry.
- After thinking hard, she realised that she wasn’t angry at Cheol but at herself.
- When they kissed, she actually liked it?!
- The more she thought about it, the angrier she became.
- In the midst of this, one the kids shoves a spoonful of mint ice cream into her mouth.
- “Mum says to eat something sweet when you are angry”.
- Ji ah slowly cooled down after watching Cheol interacting with the kids and seeing how she blew things out of proportion.
- After her sister returned, Cheol and Ji ah bid their goodbyes and left.
- On their way back home, Cheol stops to apologise for being to slow witted.
- Ji ah responds with a question:
- “Do you really think that I am angry just because of that ?”
- Apparently, Cheol tends to apologise just to get the issue over with ever since they were young.
- This irritated her .
- However since Cheol was the one at the wrong, she says he would receive his punishment via a forehead finger flick.
- As he prepares his forehead to get flicked, she says that she hates the fact that their first kiss was unintentional, a mistake.
- She wants to redo it.
- Instead of a finger flick, she redid it.
- “Now this, is our first kiss!”.
- 위치, location, situation
- 추적장치, tracking device
- 처제, sister-in-law
- 죄가 없다,be innocent,be not guilty,be blameless
- 붙여 놓다, to put together
- 쪼르르, gently,quickly
- 최우선, top priority, the highest priority
- 직접적으로, directly,immediately
- 시비를 걸다,provoke (sb to) a quarrel,pick a quarrel[fight] (with), start an argument
- 멋대로, as one likes
- 깔끔한 마무리, nice finish,end well
- 구석, corner,remote place,part
- 눈곱,eye booger
- 나이값 못함, to not act one’s age
- 홧김, being in a fit of anger
- 따스하다, warm, kind
- 배려 consideration, thoughtfulness
- 반나절, half-day
- 처박히다, be slammed into,be hit, be shoved, be stuffed
- 뻘쭘하다, awkward
- 딱밤, finger flick
- 우연찮게, rather accidental, rather casual
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.