Original source 
Summary ( 17- Please save me.)
- Initially, they are still unconformable with each other, even unable to say a word.
- Then mr. Choi tries to break a silence.
- However a delivery man interrupts as he steps into the elevator.
- They both remained awkward at work for the rest of the day.
Maybe Cheol can help me.
- Choi is frustrated by how Miss. Soo avoids him at work and simply wants to go back to the way things were in the past.
- While worrying about their future on his desk, Cheol walks over, asks Choi why he seems low in energy and hands him a Hom Sam Stick.
- Choi asks Cheol how he resolves an argument with his wife.
- Cheol responds with “by kissing”.
- Choi wonders why he even asked him in the first place.
Ask advice from sister.
- On he stroll after work, he makes a phone call to Choi Yeon Joo, his elder sister who is a 32 years old well known author.
- He asks her for her advice while hiding the details and claiming the issue is about an acquaintance.
- Furthermore, he offers to gift her boxes of her favorite macaroons in exchange for the advice.
- However, before giving her perspective, she slyly asks ” is the girl in question Miss Soo?”.
- Embarrassed, Choi cuts the call.
She seems familiar
- A moment later, he and Ji ah cross paths near a macaroon shop.
- They awkwardly address each other and quickly said good-byes.
- As they walk away, they both feel that they knew each other for somewhere.
- Suddenly she remembers him, from school/college as the “Burning chicken foot”.
- 감잡히다, be taken advantage of one’s weakness, get caught up on a weak argument, give a handle (to the enemy)
- 아까, a little while ago, a moment ago
- 신경이 쓰이다, to bother someone, to live rent-free in one’s mind
- 기운이 없다, be in low spirits, be disheartened,be out of juice, have no energy
- 은근, subtle , courteous , thinly
- 눈치가 없다, be slow-witted, have slow wits,have no sense
- 눈치가 빠르다, be quick-witted, be ready-witted
- 명색, ostensible reason, ostensible excuse, cover, placeholder
- 유부남. married man
- 이론, theory
- 실전, actual fight, actual battle
- 계약 사항, contract detail
- 원만한, mild, good-tempered, good-natured
- 융통성, financing, borrowing, lending
- 대충, roughly, cursorily
- 대표작, masterpiece, the most important work
- 떠벌리다, exaggerate, brag
- 막상, in reality
- 웬일이야?, What’s up?
- 막둥이, being the youngest
- 대표적 , being representative, being typical
- 이별, parting, separation, farewell
- 썸, a thing, the state of dating or seeing each other, fling
- 진도, progress
- 급발진하다, sudden accelerate, to get worked up
- 서먹하다, awkward
- 에 빠삭하다, to be good at
- 맨입, for free
- 짚다, pinpoint, hit, use, push against
- 하여간, anyway, anyhow, at any rate
- 묘하게 낯이, a strange appearance
- 불타다, burn, blaze, be aflame
- 닭발, chicken foot
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.