Original source 
Summary ( 18 – Blazing chicken feet.)
Don’t you remember me ?
- Mr Choi ( Sang-woo ) also remembers who she is and shouts in excitement, telling her who he is.
- Although she recognizes him, she seems to be embarrassed about something and thus tells him that he might have been mistaken.
- He caught on her embarrassment and insists that they know each other by even reminding that he is the younger brother of someone she knows.
- Furthermore that she gave him an autograph for a novel she wrote called “blazing chicken feet”.
- She couldn’t pretend any longer.
Suddenly became a writer.
- Ji Ah and Yeon Joo, Choi’s second sister, are friends who shared a hobby of reading novels in a reading room.
- Ji Ah complained about how boring the novels have become and was interested in what Choi’s sister was writing.
- “This looks so goood!” she exclaimed, being dramatic after reading her friend’s novel.
- At that point, she found writing novels more interesting than reading them.
- Thus she decided to give a go.
- 3 months later, she gets awards as an author.
So why do you really need my help ?
- Sang-woo and Ji Ah sit at a restaurant and clear things up.
- He then starts to talk about his problem mit Miss Soo.
- After hearing his side, Ji Ah asks him bluntly:
- “Do you need someone to talk to? or do you want some to simply push ( help you decide *)”
- Hearing this, he became flustered.
- She adds that he wouldn’t need this consultation, if the girl in question wasn’t someone he was interested in.
Okay I get.
- After the sincere talk, they parted ways.
- On his way back home, he realises that calling her would be the next best move.
- “Can I come over ?”.
- 본가 : one’s own house
- 사들이다 :stock in on, buy in large quantities
- 섭섭하다:regrettable, to be disappointed , too bad, to be upset, to be upsetting
- 막:hard, seriously,at random, haphazardly, just
- 착각 :delusion, imagination, illusion, seeing things, to be mistaken
- 땡기다( 당기다) : stimulate the appetite
- 포차 : a singles bar, a dating bar
- 데뷔작 : début work
- 여름 : summer
- 사그라들다 : wither, wane
- 취업 :getting a job
- 학과 :subject, academic subjects, department
- 어떻게든 anyhow, anyway, somehow (or other), by some means (or other), by any means
- 턱걸이로 : by the skin of one’s teeth
- 적성 : aptitude
- 구설수: fortune to be gossiped about , gossip
- 가득하다 : full, brimful, abundant
- 끔찍하다 : terrible, awful, dreadful
- 자취방 : rented room
- 교양수업 : class of culture
- 소심하다 : timid, cowardly, chicken-hearted
- 공모전 : open exhibition
- 양심 : conscience
- 수상식 : an awards ceremony
- 필명 : fame, reputation
- 대충 : roughly, cursorily
- 어차피 : in any case, after all
- 대충하다 : half-ass, , sloppify, on the fly
- 아무튼 : in any case, anyway
- 면하다 : avoid, evade, be exempt from
- 등을 떠밀다 : push someone’s back , put pressure (on sb) (to do sth)
- 공감능력 : empathy ability
- 떨어지다 : drop
- 통화 : Talking on the phone
- 한 잔 걸치다 : have a drink, drink a glass of wine[liquor]
- 예의 : courtesy
// Sorry guys, his name is Choi Sang-woo but I have been referring to him as Mr Choi. So from henceforth, we will be gong with Mr Sang-woo.
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.