Original source 
Summary ( 19 – So I am right, right ?)
- Mr Sang-woo (Choi) tells Miss Soo to come down since he was already in front of her house.
- She asks him to wait 30 minutes because it was late and she had already taken off her makeup.
- She comes down and both sit down on a swing.
- Sang-woo tries to tell her what was on his mind. but he became nervous and handed her the macaroons instead.
- Disappointed, she asks him again if he really came over to hand her the desserts.
- “Do we really need to act like nothing happened that day ? Even If I try to forget, I just can’t. After pondering on the reason, I realised that it was because that was my first time. So if you really want me to forget, then the least you can do is to tell me how.” he says.
- “I also tried to forget, but I couldn’t. All I did was act like I did.” Miss Soo responds shyly.
- The scene switches to Ji ah and Cheol’s house, where they are eating the macaroons Ji Ah bought.
- “Ji ah, did you gain weight ? ” Cheol asks.
- 귀찮다 : feel annoyed
- 화장 :make-up, putting on cosmetics
- 지우다 : erase, forget, wipe off
- 집순이 : homebody
- 갑작스럽다 : sudden, unexpected, abrupt
- 기물 : object , property
- 파손하다 : damage, break
- 고황 : the inmost part (of the body)
- 동동 : stompingly , rub-a-dub
- 발을 구르다 : stamp one’s foot
- 문득 : in a flash
- 글귀 : phrase
- 심장이 터지다 : One’s heart explodes
- 놀이터 : playground
- 챙기다 : pack
- 전문 : specializing, specialty
// Sorry guys, his name is Choi Sang-woo but I have been referring to him as Mr Choi. So from henceforth, we will be gong with Mr Sang-woo.
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Naver Korean English Dictionary