Original source 
Summary ( 21- Why is this pissing me off?)
- Ji Ah is already regretting asking Cheol to train her.
- He took her to a gym where he made her do some planks.
- While working out, a lady approaches Cheol.
- “This is my first time joining a gym, so I do not know much.. If you don’t mind, could you show me how to use the equipment?” the lady asked, while Ji Ah was standing right there.
- Cheol agreed to help.
- Ji Ah was dumbfounded.
- He kept giving the lady instructions so naively, while Ji Ah was fuming in the background.
- “Can you show me how to squat as well?” she asked him again.
- Cheol agreed again and started to squat.
- Suddenly, the lady tripped while squating.
- This was obviously intentional.
- 지구 : Earth, district, zone
- 비키다 : step aside, step back,turn aside,excuse oneself, leave someone alone
- 소행성 : asteroid, minor planet
- 충돌하다 : collide, clash
- 인류의 :human,man´s
- 뜬금없다 : abrupt , out of nowhere , random
- 업보 : karma
- 필수 : essentials, requirements, necessities, a must
- 숫자를 세다 : count the number
- 똑바로 : straight, upright, truthfully, honestly
- 독한 : poisonous, potent, strong, spiteful, venomous
- 이쯤되면 : at this point
- 감이 오다 : to get it, to understand it, to have a clue, to fully grasp something, to get a hang of it
- 보람이 있다 : be worthwhile (to do)
- 빡세게 : intensely , hard
- 체중계 : bathroom scale
- 효과적 :effective, effectual
- 조지다 : screw up, gobble up
- 자세를 똑바로 잡다 : straighten oneself
- 단위 : unit
- 세다 : strong, powerful
- 시점 : point in time , starting point
- 운동 기구 : sporting[sport, athletic] goods[equipment, apparatus], sport outfits
- 다루다 :use, play
- 기본 : basics, prerequisite, essential
- 원리 : principle, fundamental
- 정자세 :correct pose
- 관절 : joint
- 최대한 :maximum, utmost limit
- 무리가 없다 : there is no issue
- 의식하다 : be conscious of, tend to
- 살짝 : stealthily, secretly, furtively
- 유지하다 :keep, maintain
- 싸가지 없는 : rude little
- 주저앉다 : sink to one’s knees
- 허벅지 : thigh
- 지면 : paper
- 수평이 된다: to adjust, to balance , to level off
- 넘어지다 : fall down, trip over, tumble over
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Naver Korean English Dictionary