Original source 
Summary ( 22- I am burning up)
- “I am a married man” Cheol randomly says to the lady he was teaching.
- So that clears up the situation.
- Ji Ah is embarrassed at how he announced that they were married and that she was his wife, right in front of other people.
- But he said it so proudly.
- The lady apologised immediately and walked away ashamed.
- Afterwards, on their way back home, Ji Ah considers calling off the training.
- While in her thoughts, Cheol blurts out how happy he is to train with someone else.
- He really had a good time.
- After hearing this, there was no way that Ji Ah was going to ruin the moment.
- The next morning, she begrudgingly prepares to go on walk, as recommended by Cheol.
- On her run, she realises how good she felt and was more optimistic about reaching her goal weight soon.
- On her run, a man shouts her name.
- She turns around and faces someone she immediately recognizes.
- 화끈거리다 : burn, glow, flush
- 유부남 : married man
- 이 참고로 : For your information
- 튀기다 : fry,flick, pluck
- 두부 : tofu
- 유부 : fried tofu
- 미리 : in advance, ahead of time
- 실례하다 : commit a breach of etiquette, commit a discourtesy
- 쪽팔리다 : be embarrassed
- 사인 : cause of death
- 수치심 : shame, humiliation, disgrace
- 뜨다 : scoop
- 부끄럽다 : ashamed, abashed
- 업어주다 : carry sb on one’s back
- 은근 : subtle , a bit
- 인기 많다 : to be popular
- 멀쩡하다 : uninjured, unwounded, sane, sober, spotless
- 아까처럼 : like before
- 버티다 : bear, endure, put up with
- 꼴 : goal
- 안심되다 : feel relieved
- 때려치다 : to give up
- 염치가 없다 : impudent, shameless
- 퇴근하다 : leaving work, arriving home from work
- 시간을 내다 : make[arrange] time for
- 엄청 신나다 : to be really excited
- 땀 흘리다 : to sweat, to perspire
- 기분이 좋다 : feel good[well]
- 의외로 : unexpectedly
- 일상 : everyday life, routines
- 본의 아니게 : against one’s will, reluctantly, unwillingly,unintentionally
- 불만이 있다 : to have a bone to pick with, have a beef with , to have a problem with
- 추가되다 : be added
- 이틀차 : second day
- 산책 : walk, stroll
- 근육통 : muscular pain
- 속는 셈 치 : Take a chance and, Try it; you and
- 체중 : weight
- 금방 : at any moment
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.