Original source 
Summary ( 23- Are you just making the mood ?)
- Ji Ah runs faster as the man tries to catch up with her.
- Although he begs her to stop cause he is tired, she insists he doesn’t need to follow her.
- Nonetheless they both stop after a while, the man pulls out his inhaler to take a puff.
- After taking a sit at a nearby bench, they start to open up.
- Na young Deuk, a 38 years old man working as a PD, hands Ji Ah his business card.
- Afterwards he apologised for something he did to her years ago. His apology was interrupted by a work call, so he told her to call him and left.
- Ji Ah crumpled the card while claiming that she wasn’t going to call him.
- The next scene shows Ji Ah at home well dressed eating her dinner with Cheol.
- Cheol is confused as to why Ji Ah is acting out of normal, so he asks her what is wrong.
- However for some reason, she became very sensitive and lashed (lightly) at Cheol.
- The next morning, she regrets the way she acted towards Cheol.
- While she laid in bed wondering how to clear things up, Cheol asks her to come out of her room.
- He was standing in front of the door all dressed up.
- 기분을 내다 : let out feelings,create a suitable atmosphere, make the mood
- 흡연으로 인한 : from smoking, tobacco use
- 저질 체력 : to get tired easily
- 예의상 :. out of courtesy[politeness]
- 명함 : business card
- 실용적이다 : be of practical use
- 추가하다 : add
- 눈금 : line drawn by using your eyes only
- 미묘하다 : subtle, delicate
- 눈치채다 :become aware of [that], be conscious [suspicious] of, suspect, sense, get wind [scent] of, smell, take hint of, get wise to
- 일부러 : deliberately, intentionally
- 공원 : park
- 본론으로 들어가다 : get to the point, proceed[go on] to the main issue
- 배틀 : battle
- 늘상 : quarrel
- 안부인사 : greeting
- 차려입다 : be well-dressed
- 휴지 : toilet paper, toilet tissue
- 고급스럽다 : luxurious, exclusive, high-class
- 담기다 : be put into, be incorporated
- 닭가슴살 :Chicken breast
- 비정상 : being abnormal, being unusual
- 믹서기 : blender
- 갈아먹다 : grind
- 정상 : normality, normalcy
- 야채 : vegetable
- 심란한 마음 : feelings of worry, scattered wits
- 기분이 처진다 : to feel really low
- 체중 관리 ;weight control
- 어른스럽다 : mature
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Naver Korean English Dictionary