Original source 
Summary ( 25 – Those lips are mine)
- Cheol moves closer to her as he sternly tells her to listen.
- Since he moved closer, she expected a kiss.
- But she became disappointed as he picked something from her neck and apologised for the action
- Ji Ah out of anger and embarrassment, pulls Cheol by his tie and kisses him.
- Cheol, taken aback, asked Ji Ah the reason for the kiss.
- Ji Ah laughed it off and stated that she just wanted to do it.
- In the bathroom, Ji Ah tried to rationalize the kiss but only cringed at her absurd reasoning.
- Afterwards, she slowly realised the trigger as all those good moments with him popped up.
- She has fallen for Cheol.
- 입술 : lips
- 나의 것 : mine
- 쯤 : about
- 옹기종기: in a huddle, in a cluster
- 뽀뽀하다 : kiss
- 아무 데서나: just anywhere, about anywhere, everywhere
- 그치? : right?
- 양반 : gentleman
- 실밥 : seam, bits of thread
- 목에 붙이다 : on the neck
- 아까부터 : for some time, since a while ago
- 속(이) 시원하다 : feel as if a heavy burden has been lifted off one’s chest [shoulders, hearts]; feel light-hearted; have a light heart; be carefree
- 방금 :moment ago
- 서비스 : service
- 말 같지도 않는 소리 : service saying some ridiculous things, nonsense, absurd things
- 당황스럽다 : rather embarrassed, rather bewildered, rather disconcerted
- 도망치다 : escape, make off, flee
- 박히다 : be hammered, be rammed, be pegged, be screwed
- 노릇 : situation, circumstances
- 대체 왜 : Why in the world
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Naver Korean English Dictionary