Original source 
Summary ( 26 – Definitely rubbed it in!)
- Ji Ah wakes up from a dream where she gets the chance to redo their first kiss.
- Disappointed that it was a mere dream, Ji Ah leaves her room only to be in front of Cheol.
- They awkwardly sat together and refused to acknowledge what happened.
- Cheol chugs down his disgusting blended chicken mix, while Ji Ah struggles with her salad.
- Out of nowhere, Ji Ah bangs her head on her food, prompting Cheol to ask whether she was feeling unwell.
- She looked so embarrassed and immediately told him to go off to work while she ran to her room.
- At work, Cheol reminisces about that night.
- 비비다 : rub,mix
- 명색 : being something in name only, being nominal, ostensible reason, ostensible excuse
- 찐득하다 : patient, tenacious, sticky, glutinous
- 혀 : tongue
- 개꿈 : silly dream
- 존댓말 :honorific
- 유심히:mindfully,carefully, attentively
- 과연 : indeed
- 판단하다 : judge, decide
- 진정하다 : true, sincere, relax, soothe
- 굳이: obstinately, persistently
- 분명: clearly, surely
- 식탁 : dining table
- 모기: mosquito
- 따지다 : question closely,nitpick, quibble over,calculate
- 술기운 :tipsiness, intoxication
- 취하다 :be drunk, be intoxicated,be enchanted, be fascinated
- 호감을 느끼다 : have a good feeling
- 긴장의 연속 : nerve-racking
- 계약 결혼 : marriage by contract
- 잔소리 : useless talk, idle talk, nitpicking, preaching, scolding
- 조마조마 : be in great fear; be kept in suspense; be in a fidget
- 착각 : illusion, delusion
- 일시적인 : palliative , temporary, transient, momentary
- 당장 : right now,immediate future
- 깜빡하다 :flicker, waver,blink,be blurred
- 설거지 : washing dishes
- 통 : bucket, container,bucket
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Naver Korean English Dictionary