Original source 
Summary ( 27 – 8 what? )
- Ji Ah is still second guessing her decision to workout
- However Cheol seems very excited, so Ji Ah gives in.
- They begin with simple stretches and workouts.
- Cheol picks a light weight for her and tells her to work on bench presses.
- She obliges immediately but gasps as she sees what she has to lift.
- Cheol is very optimistic that she is able to lift 28kg ( each side 10kg + 8kg bar ).
- She does and is very surprised by this newly discovered talent.
- However, while doing the presses, she notices how close he is, which makes her heart beat faster.
- Could it be the workout or is she flustered by how he is hovering over her?
- 해내다 : win, defeat, make it, achieve, pull off, manage
- 득근득근 : sound of grunting
- 사고 : accident
- 지금으로부터 : from now
- 우연히 : coincidentally, by chance,accidentally
- 발생하다 :occur,happen,arise
- 목적 : purpose
- 쪽팔리다 : be embarrassed
- 딱히 : exactly
- 속닥속닥 : in whispers
- 적당히 : adequately,plausibly
- 기억나다 : remember, recall
- 깔리다 : be laid out, be spread, be displayed
- 다치다 : be injured, be hurt
- 초보자 : beginner, novice
- 함부로 : thoughtlessly, carelessly, rashly, indiscreetly
- 가능성이 없다 : be (absolutely) impossible, be not possible
- 숙련되다 : become proficient
- 조교 : assistant
- 쇳덩이 : lump of iron,iron goods
- 유서 : will
- 박아 버리다 : drive into, drill into
- 아뿔사 : Oops!, Hang it!, Dash it!, Damn it!, Confound it!, Deuce take it!, Gosh!
- 양쪽 : both sides, both parties
- 경량형 : Lightweight type
- 비교적 : being comparative
- 조상 : ancestor, ancestry
- 뜬금없다 : abrupt, out of the blue, all of a sudden
- 나대다 : meddle with, interfere,push oneself forward
- 두근거리다 : throb, palpitate, beat,feel nervous
- 정상 : normality, normalcy
- 들이쉬다 : breathe in, inhale
- 내쉬다 : breathe out; exhale
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.