Original source 
Summary ( 28 – Are you worried ? )
- Cheol throws his jacket on her, which Ji Ah was flustered about.
- As Cheol realises what he subconsciously did , he turns a way in embarrassment while Ji Ah teasingly questions his intentions.
- “It… it is because it is cold” he responds in a barely convincing manner.
- She did not buy it. Seeing that everyone in the gym was either shirtless or barely dressed.
- So she teased further.
- “Yes you are right. I care. I don’t want others seeing you dressed like that” he blurted out.
- Flustered, she stayed quiet until they left the gym.
- On her way back home, she recollected how he would care after her when they were younger.
- Realising how safe he makes her feel, she rushes towards him and grabs his hand.
- They are getting closer perhaps.
- 감기 걸리다 :catch[take] (a) cold, get cold
- 쌀쌀하다 : chilly, rather cold,brusque, distant, icy
- 얇게 : light, pale,thin
- 확률 : probability, chance
- 독하다 : poisonous,potent, strong,spiteful, venomous
- 한창 : peak, height, heyday, prime
- 걸치다 : hang,stretch, lie across
- 얼어 죽다 : freeze to death
- 설레다 : flutter
- 마치다 : complete, finish
- 업어주다 : give a piggyback ride
- 세다 : strong, powerful
- 더럽게 : frigging,freaking
- 엄지척 : thumb up!
- 고집부리다 : show persistence
- 씨름하다 : struggle, strive, exert oneself
- 고생 많았다 : one did a lot
- 제멋대로 : recklessly, rudely
- 고집불통 : being headstrong, being willful
- 성질머리 : a temperamental mind
- 은근히 : constantly and slowly,tastefully, delicately,quietly, secretly
- 막무가내 : being stubborn
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Naver Korean English Dictionary