Original source 
Summary ( 29 – I like you )
- Part I
- Two people sitting at a table ( The PD, dude that Ji Ah met while jogging, and a girl) .
- PD wants to talk about he Ji Ah but the girl seems to feel uncomfortable after her name was mentioned.
- The girl tries to avoid the topic by suggesting they continue the talk after finishing the steak.
- PD,deep in his thoughts, notices how calm and collected she is and wonders whether she has moved on from that issue ( not mentioned yet).
- Part II
- Sang-hoo, Cheol work-friend, is earnestly listening to what she, the department leader, had to say.
- As she was about to speak, she changes her mind and says that she doesn’t want to talk any further.
- Sang-hoo, frustrated, begs her to continue.
- She confesses that she is afraid her words may alter the direction of their relationship.
- Out of anger, Sang-hoo confesses that he likes her.
- 얼마 전에 : not long ago
- 성깔 : being short-tempered
- 명함 : business card
- 잡소리 : silly talk, indecent talk
- 식다 : cool, cool down, get cold
- 침착하다 : calm, cool, composed
- 빡치게 하다 : to piss someone off
- 앙심을 품다 : have a grudge against
- 깨다 : break, smash
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Naver Korean English Dictionary