Original source 
Summary ( 30 – Did I screw it up ? )
- The department manager mistakenly sends “are you sleeping” text to Choi, while they were chatting at night.
- She became embarrassed after realising the mistake she made.
- On the other hand, Mr. Choi is flustered and does not know how to properly react.
- They talk on the phone for a while and decide to go on a date together.
- On the D-day at the movie theater, she came fully covered because she did not want anyone to recognize her with Choi.
- Problem was, Ji-Ah is was also there.
- 조지다 : screw up
- 해석하다 : interpret, comprehend, explain
- 쿼티 키 :QWERTY
- 붙다 : stick to, cling to
- 삭제하다 : delete, remove, eliminate
- 과장님 : manager
- 통화 가능 : free to call
- 제 딴엔 : one’s own words
- 최대한 : to the hilt, fully, completely,maximum, utmost limit
- 상대 : opponent
- 배려하다 : consider, act thoughtfully
- 꺼내다 : begin to speak, start talking,take out, carry out
- 민망하다 : awkward, embarrassed, pitiful, pathetic
- 발생하다 : occur, generate
- 미치다 : go mad, lose one’s mind
- 정답 : correct answer
- 방해하다 : interrupt, disturb
- 깨지다 : break, fail to keep, fail to accomplish
- 하품하다 : yawn
- 은근 : subtle
- 대잔치 : big party, big festival, big feast
- 약속을 잡다 : make an appointment
- 막말로 : to put it bluntly
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Naver Korean English Dictionary