Original source 
Summary ( 06 – This isn’t it…)
- The man in the car is a 29 year old called Choi Soo-Im, a direct subordinate of Min Cheol.
- While both chatted in the car, Min Cheol briefly mentioned his marriage.
- Mr. Choi almost caused an accident from how shocked he was.
- “Who did you say, you got married to ?” said a random lady behind them. Apparently she was in the back sit all along.
- News about his marriage spread across his department, they cheered and congratulated him.
- Everyone was happy for him, except the lady that was also in the car.
- In the midst of the chaos, the lady went behind Mr. Choi , gripped his shoulder and requested that they went somewhere to chat.
- Apparently, Mr. Choi was supposed to give her updates about his personal life, whether he was dating or not, something of the sorts.
- Mr. Choi initially told Miss. So Soo-yun that Mr. Cheol had no one he liked that way.
- The lady, who is 33 years old and Cheol’s boss, asked with tears why he didn’t take notice of it.
- Miss. So, who has been single all her life, already imagined marrying Mr. Cheol and decided on how many kids they’ll have.
- After work, they both followed Mr. Cheol on his way back home, to confirm if he was truly married and also curious about what kind of woman his wife is.
- As they waited, they saw Mr. Cheol approaching a woman, as though they were acquainted.
- That was Ji ah, his wife, smoking at the dark alley and looking like a thug because of the padded jacket she wore.
- Miss So looked very intimidated.
- 부하 직원,a junior staff, a subordinate
- 연휴, holiday season
- 열흘, ten days
- 사장, president, chief executive
- 휴가신청서, request for vacation
- 제출하다, submit
- 명절,national holiday
- 쏘다, shoot, launch,speak sharply
- 종잡을 수 없는, unpredictable, discursive , vague
- 조촐하다, cozy, simple, neat
- 과장, head, chief, manager
- 상사, superior, boss
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.