Original source 
Summary ( 07 – When did I ?)
- Mr. Choi and Miss So are visually shocked by how intense Mr. Cheol’s wife looked.
- They continue eavesdropping at the conversation between Mr. Cheol and Miss. Ji.
- She nitpicks at him for coming home late, since she was waiting for him to have dinner together.
- Mr. Cheol was confused because earlier, during breakfast, they had decided to eat separately. So he assumed that the same would apply for dinner as well.
- She insists that he should call her regardless , especially when he knows that he was going to leave work late.
- Mr. Choi and Miss So conclude from that conversation that Miss. Ji wasn’t one to be messed with.
- Cheol asks his wife, Ji ah, if it was okay to call her. Apparently he thought she would be uncomfortable with him contacting her.
- Ji ah, surprised, asked “when did I say that ?”
- “In elementary school ?” he answered.
- “Do you mean 5 years ago, when you called me despite you not having a phone ? that time ?” she asked dumbfounded.
- He called her then so they could play games together at his house, but she always avoided him.
- Ji ah claims that she does not remember.
- As she tried to reel it back to the main topic, she notices someone hiding behind a building listening.
- Mr. Choi and Miss. So suspected that Ji had noticed them, so they hid even further.
- Mr. Choi feels he knows Miss Ji from somewhere.
- As she prepared for bed, while Ji ah was brushing her teeth, she started wondering how Cheol still recollects memories from 20 years ago.
- She also remembers why she avoided him when they were younger.
- Both were very close in elementary school and even shared snacks. Same age, same neighbourhood same nursery, both from a dual income family.
- However, she got teased about her being close with a boy and her classmates often asked her if she was dating young Cheol.
- That was when she started avoiding him.
Elementary kids stay ruining everything!
- She even ignored him in middle school.
- As she laid down on the bed thinking about this, she realized how pathetic she was.
- While cringing at the thought of her past, she gets a message from Cheol, who is in the other room.
- He sent her a gift. “Hell Spicy chicken feet set”
- Her heart melted as she wondered how he knew that she liked chicken feet.
- She stormed into his room and reminded him “If you have a problem, communicate!”
- 기세, intense, furious, rough
- 따지다, nitpick, quibble over
- 상식, common sense
- 초등학교, elementary school
- 동물원, zoo
- 원숭이, monkey
- 강산, landscape
- 어린이집, nursery
- 출신, social status
- 맞벌이, couple working together, dual-income family
- 놀림을 받다, to get teased
- 닭발, chicken foot
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.