Original source 
Summary ( 09 – Me…Me…Me..)
Pushed to the bed ?
- Never-mind, he didn’t push her onto the bed but onto the wall.
- As he pressed her against the wall, he demanded she returned his glasses.
- She placed the glasses back on his face and dashed back to her room, where she tried to calm her heart down.
- Her face was all red and she folded her self in embarrassment .
- The next morning, as Cheol prepared to go to work, Ji ah hid behind the entrance.
- She had planned to apologize about the event that occurred the previous night.
- But it didn’t go as expected.
- She stuttered and for some reason, meowed like a cat AT the cat, Chwi.
It can’t get any worse, can it ?
- Everyone was too stunned to speak. including the cat.
- At work, Cheol tries to get advice from Choi and narrated how his wife imitated a cat out of the blue.
- However, the subordinate interpreted it as Cheol being braggadocios about his marriage life.
- Cheol clarified that he thought because Choi came off as someone who had more experiences with relationships, he’d be in a better position to explain it.
- Choi suggests that Ji ah could have wanted to use her child-like charms or simply a childish play.
- “But we aren’t that close for aegyo” Cheol interjects.
- “But she is your wife though” Choi responds confused.
- Regardless, Choi gives him instructions to start with.
- “Make sure to keep this in mind : whenever you are talking with women , first is empathy and second, empathy. If you have nothing to say, just nod and copy their actions.”
- That was Choi’s advice to Cheol.
- What did Cheol do with that information ? He did exactly that.
- Immediately after arriving the house, right in front of Ji ah, he meowed.
- 단단히, hard, solidly,firmly
- 벽, wall
- 몰리다, be steered
- 순순히, obediently,plainly
- 내놔, give it back
- 꾸물거리다, wriggle, wiggle, move slowly, putter, dilly-dally
- 흉내내다, imitate, mimic, copy
- 염장을 지르다, rub salt in(to) the wound
- 자기과시, self-display
- 연애경험, dating experience
- 애교를 부리다, act charming, display one’s charm, behave in a coquettish manner
- 연애학 박사, a Ph.D. in love studies
- 해결 방법, solution method
- 포맷하다, to format
- 고개를 끄덕이다, nod one’s head
- 따라하다, follow, imitate, copy
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.