How does one cope with only living for the weekends ?
Effectively, my business day together with the commute accounts for 10.5 hours. After work, I am to exhausted for hobbies, sport or friends. I noticed that I am only living for the weekends and that makes me really sad. How does one handle this with full-time employment ?
- mit etwas klar kommen : to handle, to cope with something, to deal with something
- effektiv : effectively , efficiently
- der Arbeitstag : working day, business day, weekday
- der Arbeitsweg: commute, way to work
- kaputt : broken, damaged, ruined
- etwas merken : to notice, to realize, to feel
- traurig : sad
- die Vollzeitbeschäftigung : full-time employment, full-time job
Yall I am also learning German, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.