What should I do, if,after one year, I don’t know how to do my job?
Although I have been working at my company for over one year, I still can’t do my job. What should I do ? I can’t keep working at that company right ? regardless, you know that one doesn’t just know how to get the job done all of a sudden.
Don’t be disappointed. It is inevitable that you keep thinking that you are inadequate and do your best only to finally have someone help you deal with it. People that are late-bloomers exists too. Everyone makes mistakes,so rather than your skills being insufficient, most times, one’s experience is just lacking.
- 일 년이 : one year
- 넘다 ; exceed, go over
- 어쩌죠 : what if , what to do?
- 업무 : work, task, business
- 일 머리 : the beginning of a job
- 일머리가 있다 : know how to buckle down
- 실망하다 : be disappointed
- 부족하다 : insufficient,inadequate
- 노력하다 : make effort, endeavor, work hard
- 알아보다 : investigate, examine, look into, recognize, identify
- 마련이다 : be bound to
- 대기만성 : late bloomer
- 틀리다 : be wrong, be incorrect
- 능력치가 : in one’s ability
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.