Sorry, but I cannot order mineral water
I feel sorry to order mineral water on Coupang because I am living on the 4th floor in a building without an elevator.
Am I being a coward ?
It’s just cause I do not want to install a water purifier.
Do you live alone ? Then just buy one by one on your way back home from work.
So if you are putting water in a bottle, then I would recommend the Britta water purifier, that sifts using a filter. One does not need to install a water purifier, you just need to change the filter every 3 months and that’s it.
Or go to the supermarket and buy it yourself!
- 생수 : mineral water, natural water
- 엘베 : abbreviation of elevator, elevator
- 층 : story, level in a building
- 쿠팡 : Coupang
- 소심하다 : timid, cowardly, chicken-hearted
- 정수기 : water purifier
- 달다 : hang, stick, fasten
- 퇴근하다 : leaving work, arriving home from work
- 물통 : water bottle, canteen , bucket
- 필터 : filter
- 거르다 : filter, sieve, sift, eliminate, single out, weed out
- 브리타 정수기 : Britta Water Purifier ( Britta is a brand )
- 추천 : recommendation
- 설치하다 : install
- 갈아주다 : buy, purchase, get, take, change
- 마트 : Mart, supermarket
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.