I hope my supervisor and colleague that made me fall into depression become extremely popular
I really suffered to the extent that even after resignation I wish that the colleague and boss, that made me know about panic disorders and depression, become so successful that they appear on television.
The moment they are happy and start receiving all the love and attention from people, I want to expose their true nature to the world. So, I really hope that acquire so much success that they even appear on TV.
✅ 3❌ 0
- 우울증 : the blues, mental depression, melancholy
- 상사 : boss
- 동료 : coworker, colleague
- 퇴사 : leaving work, going home from work, resignation, quitting a job
- 정신적 : mental , spiritual, moral
- 공황장애 : panic disorder
- 직장상사 : superior officer at work, supervisor
- 너무나도 : too, excessively
- 실체 : substance, entity , true nature, true state
- 병을 이겨내다 : overcome disease
- 아니어도 : even if it is not …
- 언젠가 : some time , some day
- 벌을 받다 : be served right, take the penalty, get punishment , be punished for
- 괜히 : vainly, in vain, to no avail
- 맘에 담아 두다 : to keep to heart, to have in mind
- 복수 : revenge
- 칼을 갈다 : sharpen a knife
- 상처 : wound, scar, injury
- 매이다 : be tied up, be bound
- 남다 : remain, linger
- 상흔 : scar
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
Naver Korean English Dictionary
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
I hope you get healed from that illness.
Additionally, just try to forget those people. Even if it is not because of you, they will someday get their punishment.
If you hold on tightly to them and continue keeping your mind on the revenge, you are the only one who will get hurt at the end.