Once a woman smells, I feel disappointed and completely come to my senses.
I think a woman’s charms inevitably lies in cleanliness, hygiene and good fragrance, which is why a sense of good hygiene is neat clothing and parts visible from the outside such as obviously clear looking face, hands, legs and feet.
Furthermore, I think that a woman is one that is as fresh as a morning blade of grass and fragrant like a petals, when you move closer.
However , a woman with greasy hair, foul face, dirt inside the nails, flaky legs, either has no smell or smells sourly , visibly stained socks..
These kinds of women are very distant from the concept of female hygiene, thus are just like slabs of meat and animal-like. Basically, I do not consider them to be women.
✅ 3❌ 111
- 냄새나다 : smell, smack[savor] of, be disgusted[fed up] (with), be (sick and) tired (of)
- 실망하다 : be disappointed
- 확 : totally, completely
- 깨다 : to wake up, to be awake
- 매력 : attraction, appeal charm
- 아무래도 : in all respects, by any possibility, anything, anywhere, anyhow
- 깨끗하다 : clear , clean, neat
- 위생 : hygiene , sanitation
- 외부 : outside, being external, exterior
- 신체적 : being physical
- 위생 관념 : sanitary thought, sense of hygiene[sanitation]
- 풀잎 : grass leaf, blade , Each blade of grass
- 싱싱하다 : fresh, healthy, energetic
- 꽃잎 : petal
- 향기롭다 : to smell sweet, to be fragrant
- 씻다 : wash, rinse, bathe
- 떡진 머리 : greasy hair
- 지저분하다 : dirty, messy , foul
- 손발 : hands and feet
- 손발톱 : nail
- 다리 : leg
- 각질 : dead skin cells
- 쉰 냄새 : sour smell, rotten / spoiled smell
- 양말 : socks
- 거리가 멀다 :be far (from),be distant (from)
- 고깃덩어리 : lump of meat , human flesh, piece of meat
- 동물 : animal
- 여튼 : In any case , anyways
- 참고하다 : make reference to , refer to
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
Naver Korean English Dictionary
“ㅇㅈㄹ”은(는) 무슨 뜻인가요? 한국어 질문
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
FYI, bullshit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ