What are your thoughts on carpooling between a woman and a man, each with their own families ?
Both persons are in their mid 40s, each having their own families and have been carpooling to and fro approximately 2 hours for years now.
Even to the extent that both of them have lunch together.
There are many other scenarios like that, but because they move around together naturally and without a care, I feel weird for finding the whole circumstance iffy.
Is something wrong with me ?
It could be an affair masked under carpooling. It does not make any sense.
They have already done it. Check the underwear.
Of course something is off!
- 가정 : home, family, assumption, supposition, proposition
- 카풀 : carpool, ride sharing
- 대중반 : mid -(Number)s
- 각자 : each
- 왕복 : going and returning, round trip
- 시간 : hour, time
- 몇년째 : for years
- 심지어 : even
- 점심 : lunch,afternoon,noon
- 그밖의 다른 : other, and co, anything else
- 상황 : situation
- 엄청나게 : huge, fabulously, enormous
- 자연스럽게 : freely, casually,spontaneously
- 아무렇지도 않게 : carelessly, without a care, as if nothing happened, nonchalantly
- 가장하다 : pretend, fake, disguise
- 불륜: extramarital relations, affairs
- 속옷 :underwear
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.