My boss says I should write down the co-worker that I hate and submit.
Our boss handed us a piece of paper and told us to write down something.
The something ? The colleague that you hate ? Why do you hate working with said person ? Why would you still dislike the person ? These are the points our boss told us to write down.
Is it normal in a company to write such things ?
✅ 2❌ 0
- 직원 : employee
- 적다 : write, write down
- 제출하다 : submit
- 사장 : president, chief executive
- 종이 : paper
- 내용 : content, substance
- 회사 : company, corporation
- 정하다 : decide
- 따져 묻다 : cross-question
- 따지다 : question closely, nitpick, quibble over
- 사회생활 : social life, work life
- 단합 : unity, solidarity
- 팀장 : team leader
- 직원 평가 : staff evaluation,employee evaluation
- 성격적 : characteristic, personality
- 쳐내다 : dispose of
- 설문 조사를 하다 : do[conduct, carry out] a survey
Yall I am also learning Korean, so bear with me regarding the translations. I am translating as I understand and not literally.
Naver Korean English Dictionary
* Not 100% sure of this sentence’s translation.
Reading the comments of the author of this post , seems he has already made his decision. So why even bother asking ? Your social life as well must be really exhausting.