So you also do not know what you should speak about during your next skype call ?
I know I am not the only one with this problem, therefore I am compiling a list of topics I have talked about and hope to speak on in German, french and Korean in my language exchange voice call (hello-talk to be specific). If you have ideas, provide them in the comment section below.
NOTE: I am updating the list with time… so subscribe to get updates
- What languages do you speak already ?
- Do you like kpop? if so why ? (Korean)
- Do you watch scary stories ?
- Give example of words that you use very often but is not a part of your native language.
- Why am I learning this language ?
- Housing in Korea – Korean
- Which you-tuber do you religiously follow? and why ?
- has anything scary happened to you ?
- How is mental health treated / viewed in your country ?
- Have you every worked part-time ?
- What are your thoughts about the difficulties in learning a language during adulthood ?
- Why do Koreans love the current president with passion ? – Korea
- How can I find myself in life ?
- What do you think about the hidden dating life of a kpop idol? (korean)
- Is the entertainment industry a reflection of a society ?
- Do you think about extremist societies once came from a genuinely good place? explain.
- How far are you willing to go to get a job ?